Ordre Teutonique
[RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James Blason10
Ordre Teutonique
[RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James Blason10
Ordre Teutonique
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ordre Teutonique

Ordre Militaro Religieux Aristotélicien des RR
Deutscher Orden / Geistlicher Ritterorden im RK

Teutoonse Orde / Militairgelovige Orde van de KR

Rome  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Almogrief
Besucher
Almogrief

Localisation RR : Bristol, Somerset, England

[RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James Empty
MessageSujet: [RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James   [RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James Icon_minitimeLun Fév 01 2010, 15:18

Almogrief sat in a carriage with his nephew, James, as it pulled up the road to the gate of the castle of the Teutonic Order. Surrounding the carriage was a handful of hired mercenaries on horseback and a local guide. The carriage came to a halt as it reached the gate and the guard stepped forward. Almogrief looked at his nephew and sighed "This is it, after this long journey we are finally here...". Almogrief looked out at the terrain surrounding the magnificent castle as one of the mercenaries opened the carriage door, Almogrief nodded at him before stepping out and holding the door for his nephew.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
James_
Besucher
James_

Localisation RR : Exeter, Cornwall, England

MessageSujet: Re: [RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James   [RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James Icon_minitimeMar Fév 02 2010, 15:47

James looks over the river Nogat as he steps out of the carriage. "A long journey indeed, though this view just about makes up for that storm we hit in the Channel." Drawing his dagger he turns and knocks on the gate with its pommel.
Jackson
Ritter
Ritter
Jackson

Localisation RR : Sémur ~ Romont ~ Sur les routes
Niveau : 3 /Voie de l\'Etat

MessageSujet: Re: [RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James   [RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James Icon_minitimeMar Fév 02 2010, 16:54

Le Chevalier n'avait cessé de parcourir à vive allure les couloirs de Thorens aujourd'hui tant il avait à faire. Niveau diplomatie, l'Ordre était en effervescence, entre l'Artois, la Provence, le Béarn et maintenant l'arrivée de deux anglais, il ne voyait plus le bout !

Jack avait été prévenu de l'arrivée de deux habitants d'Exeter, dans le Royaume d'Angleterre, il savait que leur visite était d'une grande importance. Impatient de passer aux choses sérieuses, le Chancelier teutonique était venu les accueillir au poste de garde après qu'Otto l'ait fait avertir de leur arrivée.

Il se présenta à eux :

Pax Vobiscum Messires. C'est un réel plaisir. Je me nomme Jackson de Nivellus, Erster Botschafter (Chancelier) et Ritter (Chevalier) de l'Ordre Teutonique. J'ai été prévenu de votre arrivée.

Mais je vous en prie, n'attendez pas plus longtemps dans le froid de nos montagnes savoyardes, suivez moi, une salle a été aménagée spécialement pour l'occasion...

Il sourit à ses interlocuteur et leur fit signe de le suivre dans l'enceinte de la commanderie générale francophone...

::::::

The Knight had ceased to travel at high speed corridors of Thorens today so he had to do. Level diplomacy, the Order was in turmoil, from Artois, Provence, the Bearn and now the arrival of two Englishmen, he couldn't see the end!

Jack had been forewarned of the arrival of two residents of Exeter, in the Kingdom of England, he knew that their visit was of great importance. Eager to get down to business, the Teutonic Chancellor had come to welcome them to the guardhouse after Otto has done to warn of their arrival.

He presented himself to them:

Peace be with you Sirs. It's a real pleasure. My name is Jackson Nivellus, Erster Botschafter (Chancellor) and Ritter (Knight) of the Teutonic Order. I have been advised of your arrival.

But I beg you, do not wait longer in the cold mountains of Savoy, follow me, a room has been designed especially for the occasion ...

He smiled at his interlocutor and beckoned them to follow him in the precincts of the French General Commandery ...

[ Wait for green link above to be activated Wink ]

[EDIT Hochmeister: Jackson, I suggest the Room #5, granting access to the proper group. There is no one using it actually.]

Dernière édition par Jackson21 le Mer Fév 03 2010, 11:10, édité 1 fois
http://melesse.jdrforum.com/index.htm
Almogrief
Besucher
Almogrief

Localisation RR : Bristol, Somerset, England

MessageSujet: Re: [RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James   [RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James Icon_minitimeMer Fév 03 2010, 00:29

Almogrief eagerly greeted the chancellor and presented themselves as the chancellor had finished his presentation "I am Sir Almogrief Robertus-Britannicus, the Baronet and Lord of Chard and Viscount of Bristol and this is my nephew, Sir James_.". Almogrief looked at the chancellor as he continued to speak and nodded as he replied "Yes indeed, be it cold or not, we are glad to be here... But yes, let us do something about the cold.".
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James   [RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James Icon_minitime

[RP] Arrival of Lords Almogrief and James
Page 1 sur 1